lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

GRAMMAR WEEKLY VOCABULARY SECOND GRADE JANUARY 27th

GRAMMAR WEEKLY VOCABULARY.

1. AVOCADO. I love AVOCADO, It is delicious and green.

2. BREAD. I like to eat BREAD with Nutella.

3. CHEESE. Mice favorite food is CHEESE.

4. CHILI. The CHILI is spicy.

5. EGG. I like to eat EGGS with ham.

6. LEMON. The LEMON fruit is green and delicious. 

7. MEAT. The proteins of the MEAT are good for me.

8. PEAR. The PEAR is a soft sweet fruit.

9. POTATO CHIPS. I like potato chips,  POTATO CHIPS are salty.

10. RICE. I like RICE.

11. SAUSAGE. Hot-dogs are made with SAUSAGE.

12. SOUP. The soup is salty and delicious.

13. TOMATO. The TOMATO is red.

14. SPICY. The chili is SPICY.

15. SALTY. Potato chips are SALTY.

16. SOUR. Lemons are SOUR.

17. SWEET. Candies are SWEET. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario