lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

2ND GRADE GRAMMAR WEEKLY VOCABULARY SEPTEMBER 30TH

TODAY IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th 2013.

GRAMMAR WEEKLY VOCABULARY

1.     LIBRARY. I read books in the LIBRARY.
2.     FIRE STATION. A firefighter works in a FIRE STATION.
3.     BUS STATION. I wait my bus in the BUS STATION.
4.     MUSEUM. I see dinosaurs at the MUSEUM.
5.     HOSPITAL. I see doctors at the HOSPITAL.
6.     PARK. I go to play at the PARK.
7.     RESTAURANT. I eat delicious food at the RESTAURANT.
8.     MOVIE THEATER. I watch movies in the MOVIE THEATER.
9.     PET STORE. I can buy a pet at the PET STORE.
10.            MALL. Plaza Americas is a MALL.
11.           SUPERMARKET. I buy groceries at the SUPERMARKET.
12.           TOY STORE. I buy toys at the TOY STORE.

13.           SHOE STORE. I buy my shoes at the SHOE STORE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario